Consulting Group

Phil Mattison plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:26:59 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C238AF.18543800

Hi,
  I recently signed up to the PLUG mailing list because I am currently =
developing a new web site using a Linux sever. I have an idea I'd like =
to throw out to the community and see if it sticks anywhere. First a =
little context info:
  We are developing a new online classified ad site using some new =
technology I think will enable a broader market in that space, and have =
acquired a dedicated server co-located at a NOC in Mesa, AZ (Interwrx). =
The new system is written in PHP and MySQL. We expect to launch the =
business this Fall. You can see the site under construction at =
http://www.finderz.net.=20
  We have another domain on this server I'm thinking might serve well as =
a web hosting operation, a programming services consulting/contracting =
site, or both. This domain is http://www.precisecomputing.com and =
currently is unused. We have our own Merchant Services account with =
online credit card processing via Wells Fargo and Verisign, and have =
developed custom software to manage invoicing and payment. This software =
could be applied to programming or hosting services as well as the =
online ad business.
  What I'm looking for are local people who might be interested in =
forming a loose coalition of independent contractors and consultants =
under the PreciseComputing banner, who could also help develop the =
PreciseComputing site and provide occasional programming and/or IT =
services to our business. We of course would pay for any services we =
contracted out to members of the group.
  If you're interested please contact me: mattison@ohmikron.com.=20
Thanks,
--
Phil Mattison
Ohmikron Corp.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C238AF.18543800

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#e8e8e0>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; I recently signed up to =
the&nbsp;PLUG=20
mailing list because I am currently developing a new web site =
using&nbsp;a Linux=20
sever. I have an idea I'd like to throw out to the community and see if =
it=20
sticks anywhere. First a little context info:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; We are developing a new online =
classified ad=20
site using some new technology I think will enable a broader market in =
that=20
space, and have acquired a dedicated server co-located at a NOC in Mesa, =
AZ=20
(Interwrx). The new system is written in PHP and MySQL. We expect to =
launch the=20
business this Fall. You can see the site under construction at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.finderz.net">http://www.finderz.net</A>. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; We have another domain on this =
server I'm=20
thinking might serve well as a web hosting operation, a programming =
services=20
consulting/contracting site, or both. This domain is&nbsp;<A=20
href=3D"http://www.precisecomputing.com">http://www.precisecomputing.com<=
/A> and=20
currently is unused. We have our own Merchant Services account with =
online=20
credit card processing via Wells Fargo and Verisign, and have developed =
custom=20
software to manage invoicing and payment. This software could be applied =
to=20
programming&nbsp;or hosting services as well as the online ad=20
business.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; What I'm looking for are local =
people who=20
might be interested in forming a loose coalition of independent =
contractors and=20
consultants under the PreciseComputing banner, who could also help =
develop the=20
PreciseComputing site and provide occasional programming and/or IT =
services to=20
our business. We of course would pay for any services we contracted out =
to=20
members of the group.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; If you're interested please =
contact me: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:mattison@ohmikron.com">mattison@ohmikron.com</A>. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>--<BR>Phil Mattison<BR>Ohmikron=20
Corp.<BR>480-722-9595<BR>602-820-9452 Mobile</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C238AF.18543800--