Sawfish/Nautilus Desktop

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Jul 2002 00:52:30 -0700

I've had this happen a number of times.  Just pull up a shell and run
nautilus by hand and then log out with it still running, and when you
log back in it should come back up on it's own.  If it doesn't I would
bet you have something broken.  If it doesn't run by hand that would be
a definate sign of that.

Brian Cluff