Help! CDROM and Floppy locked on Mandrake OS

Cap Bateman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
29 Jul 2002 18:58:23 -0700

--=-2XQv5+lVIyblS4uWdjXs

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 10:56, Lee Einer wrote:
> Hi, all-
>=20
> I don't know how I brought this on myself, but both my floppy and my=20
> CDROM both show as "locked directory" in my /mnt directory, and I am=20
> unable to access them. The file permissions themselves look OK. My=20
> security level is set at "standard." The Mandrake user manual is silent=20
> on this issue.
>=20
> What can I do to fix?
>=20

Lee, I didn't pay any attention to the discussion but this was recently
discussed in the alt.os.linux.mandrake newsgroup, so a search of that
newsgroup in Google Groups might be of some help.

--=20
D.L. 'Cap' Bateman
Registered Linux User #268440, Machine #151687
No trees were harmed in sending this Earth-safe message.
However, a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.

--=-2XQv5+lVIyblS4uWdjXs

--=-2XQv5+lVIyblS4uWdjXs--