OT - Computer Warehouses?

John Olson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:26:59 -0700

I think I read in the paper that Gold Circuit had moved
http://www.goldcircuit.com/index1.html.

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Brian
Cluff
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 12:10 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: OT - Computer Warehouses?

I think Gold Circuit might have bit the dust.  Last time I drove by
there the whole place was cleaned out.  It doesn't suprise me much since
they seemed to be rather customer hostile every time I went in there.

Anyway, anyone wanting to check this place out should either check to
see if it's open first or at least have plans to visit the ASU surplus
center at the same time since it's almost across the street.

Brian Cluff