OT - Computer Warehouses?

RJV plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

There are a few around town.

I've yet to find one as impressive as some of the ones in SillyCon Valley,
but I found a few.

One is off of Indian School road, just West of I-17.  I'm not sure what
the street name is, but I can give directions.  I think it's on West
Fairmont Drive between 28th and 31st ave

Indian School West from I-17.  Through the first light, and turn left on
the next road (not main intersection).  Take the first right and it's
about the second building on the left. It's open until 5 every day, and
until noon (or 1) on Saturday.

There is another one downtown phoenix west of 7th street near the jail.
It's a bit scarier, and the selection is of older and of worse stuff than
the place above.

I also found one out in Chandler, but I went there once and haven't been
able to find it again.

And the computer swap exchange on the third Sunday of every month by troup
446 was better than anything else I've found...

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle@procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.