OT - Computer Warehouses?

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
28 Jul 2002 15:06:27 -0700

Fry's electronics is similar to what your looking for.  There are two
locations in the valley, a north and south.  They have an add in
Mon,Wed,Sat Arizona Republic and A full section (1 paper folded in 2 ==
4 pages) on fridays.  They are also part of/owner of outpost.com.
Welcome.

--
Bryce Chidester
Network Administrator