Request for Review

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:33:09 -0400

Robert Bushman wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, George Toft wrote:
>
> > I have overhauled my Linux site, and would appreciate a technical review
> > of the material presented.
> >
> > http://georgetoft.com/linux
>
> Very nice upgrade. The switch to breaking the pages down
> by subtopic (I think this is new?) is a definite improvement
> to usability.

Yeah, that's been bugging me for a while . . .

> In particular, I focused on the Linux Advocacy Tenets
> section. If 50% of the radicals on Slashdot would put
> even 50% of your ideas into action, it would be a much
> more useful forum.

I try to read them occasionall to refresh my outlook.  As you all know,
I am prone to slipping up at times.  I suppose I need to go to therapy
so I can work out my anger that I have for THAT company.

You make some interesting points,  I'll chew on them.

George