Printer woes in in mandrake 8.2

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:40:48 -0700

I've often found with mandrake versions 8.x that one must recompile the
kernel to get printing working (there appears to be a bug in the installed
kernel that prevents proper operation of the printer).

I asked at the mandrake help center on this and so far, have not received a
response to my queries

Technomage