Biz Expo Report

Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:45:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 25. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> There was lots of interest in joining this list, attending a meeting, and

We need a way to off-line get them to sign up, such that the transaction
will be processed when the box is on the air again. Since joining our
mailing list requires returning a verification email we don't need to worry
about being used to SPAM people.

> even coming to the Install Fest II.  We made a few good contacts with local
> businesses who may improve the already impressive list of supporters and
> contributors.

I think we picked up some support for IF2.

> If you are going to be there at the close tomorrow, I need someone to take
> custody of the banner and its attendant bungie cords, what is left of the
> business cards, and the name tags.

I will get them.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Use PLUG form to get into the Phoenix IT Business Expo Thu and Fri.