It just keeps getting worse

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:09:27 -0400

What you are witnessing is the new age of artistic creationism.  As The
Register points out (http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/26357.html),
what you need to do is become an artist of some kind - photographer or
musician - and then start hacking other people's boxes in search of your
own work.  This will cause every script-kiddie to turn to art as a
prequisite for legal hacking.

So, as you can see, this is a good thing.
</tongue in cheek>

George