calling all OSX geeks

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:27:57 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_9b4JJx/dhDzRirDshbQiWw)

Today FedEx will be dropping off a dual 1GHz G4 tower on my doorstep (No you
may not have my address). I am interested in contacting the list members who
are actively developing in OSX. I recall that Jiva sent out a similar call
to code a few weeks ago. Initially I will be porting several genomics apps
to OSX but I am interested in new development efforts as well. Thank you for
tolerating my random banter.

Joel Dudley
Faculty Research Associate
Arizona State University
Kumar Laboratory of Evolutionary Functional Genomics
http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/

--Boundary_(ID_9b4JJx/dhDzRirDshbQiWw)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2655.35">
<TITLE>calling all OSX geeks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Today FedEx will be dropping off a =
dual 1GHz G4 tower on my doorstep (No you may not have my address). I =
am interested in contacting the list members who are actively =
developing in OSX. I recall that Jiva sent out a similar call to code a =
few weeks ago. Initially I will be porting several genomics apps to OSX =
but I am interested in new development efforts as well. Thank you for =
tolerating my random banter.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Joel Dudley</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Faculty Research Associate</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Arizona State University</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Kumar Laboratory of Evolutionary =
Functional Genomics</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"><A =
HREF=3D"http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/</A></FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>=

--Boundary_(ID_9b4JJx/dhDzRirDshbQiWw)--