SMUG presentation

Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:36:24 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

it looks like I've got us scheduled to do a presentation for the South
Mountain Users Group, e.g. m$ camp.

I will be presenting the co-project with them for getting people to use Free
Software on m$ boxen, e.g. OpenOffice, GIMP, Evolution, etc.

There will also be some other presentation time, but we haven't hashed that
out. I'd like to be able to do a demo of some of the Free Software we're
proposing to use. It would actually be good to demo on GNU/Linux and m$.

I need a couple of people to attend and help me, especially with Q and A.

It's in a week, 01Aug2002. I'm verifying the date, time and location. It
should be somewhere in the east valley, but I think they're more centrally
located than our Sequoia meetings.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Use PLUG form to get into the Phoenix IT Business Expo Thu and Fri.