IF02.2 Status - 07-24

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:45:33 -0700

> Installers:
>   Technomage (pending location): RedHat, Mandrake
>   Justin Zeigler: Debian, FreeBSD, Mandrake, SuSE
>   Harry McGregor: Debian

Derek Neighbors: Debian

> Demonstrators:
>   Jonathon Claxton: Video Games
>   Justin Zeigler: Educational Software
>   Harry McGregor: Educational Software
Derek Neighbors: Busines Software (Open Office, GNU Enterprise)

> Presenters:
>   Justin Zeigler: Educational Software
>   Harry McGregor: Educational Software
>   Bill Lindley: BSA
>   Michelle Lowman: Free Software Licenses
Derek Neighbors:
Application Development w/ GNU Enterprise Framework
or
GNU Enterprise Reports
or
SAP-DB Basics
or
Postgresql Basics

> - Contact Registration
>   Arrange electronic and paper registration
>   for mailing lists and "May We Contact You"s.

I can arrange electronic registration and likely paper registration via
GNUe rather rapidly.  Just need specifications of what we want. (data
wise)

> - T-Shirts
>   Arrange printing of PLUG T-Shirts for sale
>   and/or doorprizes at Install Fest. Probably
>   requires harvesting of donations and/or
>   investment in return on sales.

Do we have any FSF merchandise still here or did we send it back?  I
will be meeting with Bradley Kuhn in a few weeks and can probably bring
some if we care to sell it on site for donations to FSF.  Also,  I
believe if we are interested and feel its right, Brad has said he should
be able to come and speak at IF2 if we would like him to.  Just let me
know soon so I can start arranging with him.

-Derek