Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:16:44 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Raymond Cantwell so:

> FWIW the show will be on tomorrow at 11:00 AM here in Phoenix. I only
> know this because i am an NPR snob. The time posted on their page is for
> the east coast and the one here is only a recording of the live show.

It sucks that they can't fix that. Once in a blue moon we get a 'live' show.

Guess I'll be figuring out how to listen to real player...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,