OpenOffice CD

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:24:31 -0500 (CDT)

Please read this months archives.  I posted a sources.list line to add to
get openoffice.

deb ftp://ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice testing main contrib

Add the above to yours sources.list file substituting testing with either
stable or unstable if you happen to be running one of them.

Then...

apt-get update

apt-get install openoffice.org

enjoy open office goodness.