Linux on NPR (Public interest with Kojo Nnamdi)

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:32:31 -0700

Now I will have to come up with a quick shell script that I can use to record
this tomorrow while away. (I have an FM card installed)

What's a good command line based recorder ??