Please help

Jerry Snitselaar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jul 2002 16:34:40 -0700

--=-3onutIfKSLJpA+zvaybw

I believe you need to use the + - keys on the numpad, not along the top
of the keyboard. Are you using those?

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 16:15, Jeff James wrote:

Yes.  Thank You.  I did that.   I must be doing something else wrong.

Thanks,

JJ

From: bob smith=20
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us=20
Subject: Re: Please help=20
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:45:13 -0700 (PDT)=20
--- Jeff James=20
wrote:=20

Thanks for all your help.   I ran the=20

Xconfigurator and all went well.   I am=20
having difficulty with changing the resolution=20
though.  I tried the example you gave me below in=20
KDE, but to know avail.  Will this work from the=20
KDE desktop ?   I'm confused.=20

Thanks again.

Make sure that when you use Xconfigurator that you=20
check the resolutions you want to use. Like if you are=20
using 16 bit color, check the 800x600 and 1024x768=20
boxes in that column for example. Then you can try=20
switching resolutions with ctrl + alt + + or ctrl +=20
alt + -.=20