tix for IT Expo Thu and Fri

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:37:10 -0500 (CDT)

I will be devils advocate here but please note that its

HTTPS not HTTP

Im thinking perhaps you are hand typing and not including the 's' or
perhaps you have security set not to allow https connections?

Specifically http will not resolve where https.  It might also be the case
Millenium Edition wont allow non signed certs without doing something in
the settings.

 -Derek