Can we fix the PLUG list server/configuration?

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:11:50 -0700

Is it certain that the delay is with the Plug mail server and not the initial
mail server (yours or Cox's or whoever) sending/receiving the message?  I have
gotten all my messages back within about 10 min of posting (the time I have NS
set to autocheck for new messages).