GCC Next Step - Help Please

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:45:58 -0700

Just for yucks...

The html version of the latest revision of this document that I have is at :

http://kevin.kevino.org/gcc-proposal_MLedit-1.html

I will try to keep an eye on the list and keep this up to date.

The html format was done by doing a 'save as' using OpenOffice.

--
KevinO

Matz's Law:
         A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.