GCC Next Step - Help Please

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:59:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Lee Einer wrote:

> There are several formats which are likely to meet everyone's needs.
> Text would do, assuming that we are discussing content rather than
> format. PDF documents can probably be read by everyone on the list,
> but I realize that not everybody is able to write to PDF format, which
> is a disadvantage. HTML documents can be read by anybody, regardless
> of the OS or office suite they use.

You're right, of course. Those are all good formats,
and should be used in most situations. In this
particular case, since we have to have the document
done so soon I didn't want to have to reformat it,
so I was hoping to get away with just using OpenOffice.
But, having your input is more important than the
half hour it'll take me to integrate your feedback.

I've published it in HTML format here:
http://traxel.com/plug/gcc-proposal_MLedit.html