IF Duece Food

Raymond Cantwell plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:39:36 -0700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Bob, <br>
The beggining of Sept. would be more than enough time to prepare. It also
seems we were on the same page about the eats. I thought that cold food would
be the best also. I was thinking of doing a sack lunch type thing we used
to do &nbsp;at the resort. People go nutty for it. Maybe i can find a Penguin
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;If it is any kind of reassurance as well as being a Linux geek i am
also a Federally Certified Food Manager so safety is of the highest regard.
I would just hate for anyone to get sick.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Robert Bushman wrote:<br>
 cite="midPine.BSF.4.33.0207211217210.11520-100000@traxel.com">
  <pre wrap="">We can definately scrape up the money to pay for
the components, and greatly appreciate your
skill in the preparation. We'll have a fairly
accurate estimate on the number of volunteers by
the beginning of September - is that sufficient
time to prepare? I'm not sure what everyone
wants, but was just thinking something relatively
simple - sandwiches, potato salad, chips, soda, that
sort of thing. I'm guessing that it may be difficult
to find an appropriate location for things like
chafing dishes - but Steve may have better information.
It's also going to be tough to know exactly when
people will be ready to eat - like if an install
goes longer than expected - so cold food may be
the safest bet.