KernelTrap.Org

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 Jul 2002 19:20:27 -0700

Through process of elimination,  I've figured out that it's just this
one box.  All the other 6 linux boxes and 1 win2k box all connected fine
so now things get really interesting.  The iptables are clear w/default
accept and routing looks right.
Source          Destination     Gateway         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
TheBadComputer        193.246.240.251 Router              0
0        1 eth0

Anyone?  This is my main computer running MDK8.2 and this is the first
I've noticed but now I find that cdfreaks doesn't work either in any
browser or "direct" but it does in vmware (bridge mode).  Help.