Linux Friendly ISP

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:05:39 -0700

Robert,

Unity Wave has chosen to leave the DSL market to the experts and those that
have the customer support people around the clock.  There are many places
that provide this, but I use FastQ as one of my T-1 providers and will tell
you to call them.  Steve is the Tech Support who is very good at what he
does and is more than familiar with Linux.

Brian is the sales person and will give you what you need quickly for a
good price.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
www.unitywave.com