Audio "cleaner" program?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 08:40:42 -0400 (EDT)

An automatic cleaner might be difficult to find,
but de-hissing can be accomplished quite easily.
Use an EQ and clip the highs. You can try this
with XMMS by playing the track and using the
built in equalizer - gradually take down the 16K,
then the 14K, and so on, until it sounds good.

This thing looks like a fairly professional
processing suite.

http://glame.sourceforge.net/index.var