OpenOffice Mime Entry

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:00:13 -0700

That will work for now since they all run from the same binary (unlike MS
Office progs).  If they ever break up the OpenOffice/StarOffice binary into
separate executables, you would need to create separate mime types for the
browsers to interpret.
You may want to just go ahead and preemptively split them now in case people
need to run them through some kind of translation filter and into the office
application of their choice.  (Remember... Choice is goooood.)  ;)