Connecting Two Computers

Clayton Stapleton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:41:34 -0700

Thanks all for the response.

I am now reading the NAT and IP Masquerade HOWTO's that I just
downloaded.

The following are the computer specs:
Computer #1
	AMD 1000 MHZ CPU, 256 MB RAM, PC266 MB, Builtin 10/100 Ethernet
	LAN, hda 40 GB WD, hdb 8 GB Maxtor, DVD, Floppy, External Modem
	AOpen FM56EX, SuSE LInux 2.4.10 OS.

Computer #2
	AMD XP 1600+ CPU, 256 MB RAM, Gigabyte GA-7DXR MB, D-Link
	DFE-530TX+ 10/100 Ethernet card, hda 20GB WD, CD, Floppy,
	hdb 30GB WD, SuSE Linux 2.4.18 OS

Clay Stapleton