Red Hat download site

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 18:27:10 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C22DBF.906D97A0

Hey all, I am a new subscriber to this list and have almost no =
experience with Linux at this point in time. I am in a class where I am =
going to learn to install, configure, and use Red Hat and I would like =
to download a copy of it for use on a 133 Pentium I am setting up as a =
gateway to my cable modem. If anyone knows a site I can download a copy =
from I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give =
me and I hope to be able to return the favor in the future. Cliff     my =
email is crogers@cox.net

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C22DBF.906D97A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Hey all, I am a new subscriber to this list and have =
almost no=20
experience with Linux at this point in time. I am in a class where I am =
going to=20
learn to install, configure, and use Red Hat and I would like to =
download a copy=20
of it for use on a 133 Pentium I am setting up as a gateway to my cable =
modem.=20
If anyone knows a site I can download a copy from I would appreciate it. =
Thanks=20
in advance for any help you can give me and I hope to be able to return =
the=20
favor in the future. Cliff&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; my email is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:crogers@cox.net">crogers@cox.net</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></=
HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C22DBF.906D97A0--