PLUG @ IT Bus Expo?

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:22:16 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Jim wrote:

> -----pgpenvelope processed message
>
> One of our own, Jay Jacobson, is scheduled to do a presentation.  WTG, Jay!

Thanks, Jim. :)  Yes, I am doing a network security presentation on
Thursday and my company (Edgeos - www.edgeos.com) also has a booth there.
Thus, I can offer two things:

* If anyone wants free admission tickets to the expo, you can print the
following PDF and take it there to get in:

     http://www.edgeos.com/pdf/Edgeos-Tech-Expo-Ticket.pdf

* If PLUG happens to NOT get a booth there, but you still want to
distribute some fliers or other literature, Edgeos will have some spare
table space that PLUG can occupuy. :)

~Jay

== Jay Jacobson
== Edgeos, Inc. - Security is Critical - http://www.edgeos.com
== We help you to easily get control of your network's security.
== ...or some hacker can just take control instead. You decide.