Fwd: Urgent critical assistance required with Linux for company

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:42:27 -0700

She is from a tech support company supporting a customer.  She has NO Linux
experience.  Reading the manual would eventually get to the answer but her
customer company is dead in the water because a Linux file server has this
problem.  She wants a solution ASAP.  I am sure someone on this list could
walk her through some things over the phone even.

In this case, RTM is not a good answer for them.  Someone that knows what
they are doing could probably fix this in a few minutes and that is what
she and her customer needs.  Come on, this is a paying gig involving Linux
and is a way to support Linux use in the business community.  I don't think
PLUG should respond with RTM!

Doesn't any of the Linux admin PLUGgers out there want to earn some cash?

Alan

-