PLUG @ IT Bus Expo?

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:37:41 -0400

When is the expo?  What hours to man the booth?  What days?  Details, I need
details!  ;^)

Alan

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:49:57 -0700 (PDT) Matt Alexander <m@netpro.to> wrote:

We definitely should have a presence and I'd be happy to sit and chat with
people.  It would be good to have piles of OpenOffice CDs to hand out
instead of pens and other such nonsense.  Could we get some people to put
a nice PLUG flyer together to hand out as well?
~M