PLUG / Library OpenOffice CD almost ready for burn

Raymond Cantwell plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:14:26 -0700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Digital Wokan wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">I set up the autorun to start the Windows install since only Windows uses the
autorun feature.

On Sunday 14 July 2002 00:29, Dennis Kibbe wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">On Saturday 13 July 2002 04:01 pm, you wrote:
    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">As some may have read in the small victories thread, I've already got
most of what I need done for a relatively simple OpenOffice installation
CD. I've copied the license information and the html version of the
readme (the .txt version was only about the windows version, so I took
the all-in-one readme.html instead).

It was mentioned that some contact information for PLUG could be added as
another text (as well as html) file to the CD.  If one of the PLUG
regulars or officers would care to write something up, I'd be happy to
put it on there and cut a few master CDs for duplication.  (I've gotten
so used to doing NFS installs, I don't burn CDs for distros too often
anymore.)
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Are you setting up the CD to autorun the HTML install page? It would be a
nice touch.

Dennis
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
See <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml">http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/navigator-mail.shtml</a> if your mail doesn't post to the list quickly and you use Netscape to write mail.