Request for Web Assistance (Closure)

Fred Wright plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:55:06 -0700

--=====================_16578591==_.ALT

It looks like the charity needing web assistance has found help.  The note
below posted on Lockergnome explains:

Penguin Hearts
Scribbled by Karl Steenblik

"I can not believe all of the help your posting to the Linux community has
generated. I have had over 20 offers for help. Some of the offers would not
fit our space needs but that number of responses shows that Linux people care.

"I am overwhelmed with gratitude with Lockergnome and
<http://digitaldaze.com/>http://digitaldaze.com/

"Bill at Digitaldaze has sent us a large gift of 100 MB of space. More that
I think we will ever use.

"I thank all of the people who offered help. There are more generous people
than I can type to individually. Our camp will hold Linux people in the
highest esteem and I will make sure Linux, Lockergnome, and Digitaldaze
have a prominent places on our site in the future.

"Soon you will be able to visit our new site at
<http://fcyd.digitaldaze.com/>http://fcyd.digitaldaze.com/.

"Now the work for me begins, moving the site! Oh the labors of love that
make us whole.

"Everyone have a super day.

"Thank you again for all of your help.

--=====================_16578591==_.ALT

help.&nbsp; The note below posted on Lockergnome explains:<br>
=========================================================================================<br><br>
&quot;I can not believe all of the help your posting to the Linux
community has generated. I have had over 20 offers for help. Some of the
offers would not fit our space needs but that number of responses shows
that Linux people care.<br><br>
&quot;I am overwhelmed with gratitude with Lockergnome and
&quot;Bill at Digitaldaze has sent us a large gift of 100 MB of space.
More that I think we will ever use.<br><br>
&quot;I thank all of the people who offered help. There are more generous
people than I can type to individually. Our camp will hold Linux people
in the highest esteem and I will make sure Linux, Lockergnome, and
Digitaldaze have a prominent places on our site in the future.<br><br>
&quot;Soon you will be able to visit our new site at
&quot;Now the work for me begins, moving the site! Oh the labors of love
that make us whole.<br><br>
&quot;Everyone have a super day.<br><br>
&quot;Thank you again for all of your help.<br><br>