MS Publisher replacements?

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 08:56:13 -0700 (PDT)

Were you rolling out OOo on Windows or Linux?  If it was on Windows,
couldn't they just purchase Publisher as a stand-alone product (assuming
there's no free replacement, and I can't think of any right now)?

I strongly agree that the PLUG website should have a list of Free/Open
Source software, links, and descriptions.  If I could get access to the
<nudge>
~M