PLUG / Library OpenOffice CD almost ready for burn

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:01:56 -0700

As some may have read in the small victories thread, I've already got most of
what I need done for a relatively simple OpenOffice installation CD.  I've
copied the license information and the html version of the readme (the .txt
version was only about the windows version, so I took the all-in-one
readme.html instead).

It was mentioned that some contact information for PLUG could be added as
another text (as well as html) file to the CD.  If one of the PLUG regulars
or officers would care to write something up, I'd be happy to put it on there
and cut a few master CDs for duplication.  (I've gotten so used to doing NFS
installs, I don't burn CDs for distros too often anymore.)