BSA Presentation? (was Re: Ernie Ball Link)

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:09:18 -0500 (CDT)

What I think would be great is if someone could contact Ernie Ball (the
company) and get some quotes, hard numbers etc to help be part of the
presentation.

The article was good, but it would be better to get first hand
information and hear about how hard it was or wasnt to switch and how its
gone since the switch.

What was the investigation really like, what did they look for, how did
they look for it, etc etc etc.

-Derek
 \