Text size in X

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Jul 2002 23:04:19 -0700

Thanks, Jerry.

I guess we're talking about different programs here.
I'm in Gnome, and the terminal program is Gnome Terminal
which does not seem to have any options for text size
except on the command line.

You're talking about kterm, which I just now tried.
Your instructions worked, except I can't find a way
to control the background color as in Gnome Terminal.
But it is a big improvement for some purposes.