X and mouse configs

Clayton Stapleton plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:34:34 -0700

Hi Nathan;
I have a Logitech IFeel Optical wheel mouse on my SuSE 8.0
which recognizes it as an Intelli/Wheel Mouse (USB) but the
wheel does not scroll. You did not state the make of your mouse.

On another not I have a Logitech Optical wheel mouse on my
SuSE 7.3 which does not show a selection of Mice but it operated
without the wheel scrolling until I modprobe imm and modprobe ppa
(trying to install a Zip drive). After rebooting the wheel now scrolls,
why I do not know. This particular mouse is not supposed to
function in the scrolling mode, it has a plane black logo.

Clay Stapleton
Scottsdale, Arizona