Maricopa County mtg report

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Jul 2002 07:27:35 -0700

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting and I'm just getting up to speed now.
But so far I think the best way would actually be to come at them both
ways (though the adversarial group proably shouldn't be called plug). If
they begin to see plug ideas as a way to "calm down" the adversarial
group I think we'll see more action faster. After all Martin Luther
King's ideas seems a lot more reasonable once MalcomX's became a
possiblity.

Carl P.