Little bash programming

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

How about chipping in on a presentation then?
We'll put someone more foolhardy in front of
the slings and arrows :) (I'll do it if noone
else is interested)

Maybe list your 10 favorite CLI quickies?
(everyone is more than welcome to contribute!)

Business for Engineers - it's the same damned
thing at U Cincinnati. ugh. The instructor had
the worst toupee I've ever seen - it was jet
black, but his hair was gray.