local Linux ISP

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:21:45 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Jul, 2002 schwätzte bob smith so:

> I put RedHat on a friend of mines machine but he is
> using AOL unfortunately (I did find some software that
> will let you use AOL with Linux just in case anybody
> is wondering). He wants to know if there are any local
> ISP's that officially support Linux? Any recommendations?

Kimi @ UnityWave is on the list and on the board for AZOTO :).

Deru.net is also very GNU/Linux friendly.

I believe GetNet is also GNU/Linux friendly.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then