Plug next meeting

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 22:28:10 -0700

Look at our web site:  http://plug.phoenix.az.us/
We have dates, times, and maps.

Watch this list for possible breaking news on the
subjects of meetings, etc.

Speaking of which, we have no subject or presenter
for the upcoming meeting, right?  If anything has
been announced here, the subject line didn't
tip me off.  The last I saw was inconclusive,
stuff about using various editors etc.

(I can't read more than about 30% of this message
traffic, after all.  I always scan subject lines
for anything worth reading, so if the subject is
not what the subject line indicates, I may miss
an announcement if I'm having a busy week.)

Vic