Marketing

James Durham plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:38:06 -0700

Just one more idea on how to get started.

We should just setup a Website promoting Free Linux CD's for Arizona
Residents. Then spread flyers around schools, libraries, and at commercial
buildings. This way there is no risk of wasting money on coasters, since
everyone who requests a CD will have some interest in what we have to offer.