Red Hat Newbie - What do I really need?

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Jul 2002 17:33:45 -0700

   You don't want to use up2date --- use update agent. With update agent
you can pick and choose what you want installed, or upgraded.

  The last time I ran up2date it upgraded everything, even stuff I did
not want or need.

  They may have changed this by now, I don't know, but Ximian Red Carpet
Updater works well too.

  FrankM