County Meeting

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:25:08 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:

> You crazy European thinkers with your
> personal responsibility. What about my
> right to whine about being a victim and
> expect someone else to solve my problems?

Well, I have the perfect tool for you. It's a cluestick. No worries, you
don't need to know how to use it. You just carrry it around and let other
people use if for you. After they've used it on you, you might start
understanding why it's important to take responsibility for your actions
;-).

If that doesn't work, we'll loose JLF and a truckload of LART on you :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we