County Meeting

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:12:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, technomage wrote:

> I was under the impression that they had, but stating an exclusivity with
> microsoft as their vendor of choice. However, that was based on prior
> statements made here before the full synopsis was made by der hans (thanks
> dude).

I'm sorry I gave you the impression that they were
adversarial.

> still, I am getting the impression that they are making excuses.

I might see this as, "they are overstating their
independance from Microsoft." But I think that was
in their best interests yesterday - to help us
(who can be a bit reactionary) to see that they
have tried other technologies. To make the point
that they aren't choosing Microsoft blind.

> in any case, alternative avenues may now need to be explored.

I wholeheartedly concur.