County Meeting

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 02:31:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Jul, 2002 schwätzte technomage so:

> since they have taken the stance to be adversarial, it gives us a lot more

The County's representatives that were there today have not taken an
adversarial stance. They haven't rolled over and given into our requests,
but that isn't necessarily confrontational.

Let's not get adversarial with any organization we approach without cause.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  "Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out, but