Linux at Work

charlie bullen plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:53:37 -0700

Hi, The computer I am using to run linux at work is my expierimental computer
and has only a small 4 gig disk with 2 different distros on it. As it looks
like I will be using this box for the forseable future I want to put a bigger
drive in it and take the small one out.

Any suggestions as to how to move my installation rom 1 drive to another? I
tried using ghost but it copied over hda1 to the new disk retaining the small
size 1.9 gigs.

I wanted to install openoffice and some other things and there is not enough
room.

Charlie