County Forum Questions

Seth Johnson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 02:24:39 -0400

Guys, this is looking great!

I think you are going in well-set.

On the debarment question:  I read the website, and
interestingly, it's not so confrontational.  It's just an
observation followed by the question.  If it's put up there,
it actually seems to me to work as a very good question that
sets the stage without being too blunt.  My perspective is,
ask, let him say whatever, then move on.  The point being
just that it was asked, and it will be just an implicit
thing in the ensuing discussion.  You can find all manner of
ways in the future to allude to the same, pretty inexorable,
point.  The guy either has a specific line already in mind
to deliver on the issue, or he'll say, "We'll have to look
into that."

But I don't want to belabor it, because on the whole, the
composition of the questions looks like you have a very very
good framework for the meeting!

Good luck or go get em, however you want to look at it!  :-)

Seth Johnson