County Forum Questions

Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:24:29 -0700 (MST)

Am 07. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:

> MC1-902 is a clause in the Maricopa County procurement procedures
> that provides for the treatment of high-risk vendors, including
> convicted criminals and companies which engage in illegal business
> practices. Microsoft is a major vendor to Maricopa County, and has
> been found in violation of federal anti-trust laws. Does Maricopa
> County intend to begin the debarment process against Microsoft?

As was suggested Sat we might not want to hit this one at the Mon mtg. We
want to find out more about the county's dependency issues and rfp issues
first. The debarment issue might be better for once we've reviewed the
county's actual policies.

Then again, they know we want to ask it. They certainly already have a canned
answer. It's certainly not the answer we want, but now I'm the one making
presumptions :).

> I think this is what the current questions do - do
> you agree?

I think the questions you sent out earlier are a better tack. I think the
discussion will certainly lead to the debarment issue. I'm certain we don't
want to start with the debarment issue. The RFP is a much better way to
initiate the Q and A.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,